Renogy 400W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: four Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, three pairs of branch connectors, and four sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Four Renogy 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by three pairs of branch connectors.
- Ideal output: 2000Wh per day; can fully charge a 200Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller - the Renogy Wanderer
- One pair of 20 feet MC4 connectors adaptor kit extends the cables and makes the system ideal for remote control.
- The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery.