We all love a weekend getaway in the great outdoors, but some of us would prefer to have to a few home comforts. By installing solar panels on an off-grid cabin, you can enjoy your favorite appliances, even if your adventure takes you far from the power grid. The Renogy 3000W Monocrystalline Solar Cabin Kit allows you to run several electrical appliances throughout the day. This solar power kit comes with a MidNite Classic 200 MPPT Charge Controller, which includes a wide range of features such as remote monitoring. These features, which are not found on a standard PWM controller, give you more control over your system setup. The kit also includes an industry favorite — MidNite Solar MNPV6-250 Combiner Box. The MNPV6-250 is rated for outdoor use and allows for later system expansion. The Renogy 3000 Watt Cabin Kit is perfect for meeting your off-grid cabin or shed needs and helping you always feel at home.
RENOGY 3000W Monocrystalline Cabin Solar Kit: 12 250W Mono Solar Panels(free upgrade to 255w) + 1 Midnite MPPT Controller + 3 Pairs of 40Ft MC4 Adaptor Kits + Combiner Box and 3 Breakers
- Ideal for large off-grid systems such as remote cabins.
- Works with off-grid residential and commercial rooftop systems.
- The MidNite Classic allows you to stack multiple charge controllers, giving you more options for expansion.
- Monocrystalline panels provide the most efficiency at approximately 15.4% per module.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).