Renogy 150 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going off the grid. These panels are equipped with MC4 leads coming from the panel, compatible with Renogy’s MC4 Adaptor Kit so you can set up your system smoothly. Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this panel can be a great start to your Renogy off-grid system! Renogy 150W Monocrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camping, and other off-grid applications. Renogy monocrystalline panels will give you the most efficiency per space and have the ability to withstand extreme elements and severe weather. These solar panels also have the capability of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads.
- High modules conversion efficiency.
- Guaranteed Positive Output Tolerance (0-3%).
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Excellent performance in low light environments.
- Renogy solar panels are framed in heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes and generate Excellent performance in low light environments.