Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station: A portable battery powered generator alternative is a rechargeable power source for personal electronic devices and small appliances.
Power for Phones, Tablets, Lights, Small Appliances, and More: Features 396 watt-hours (33Ah) and versatile outputs (USB, AC and 12V) for charging up to 7 devices at once. Compatible with iPhones, MacBooks, Samsung, Dell laptops, and much more.
Gasoline-free Generator Alternative: The Goal Zero Yeti 400 stores energy in a rechargeable, 12V lead-acid battery and operates without fumes or noise for safe, silent, clean way to power up your devices anywhere.
Recharge at Home, in the Car, or Anywhere: Easily recharge from an AC outlet in about 5 hours, from a 12V outlet* in about 13 hours, or from a solar panel in up to 8 hours depending on solar conditions and the size of the solar panel*.
Unparalleled Power Station Expertise: We’ve been powering people all over the world, from the Congo to Antarctica, Alaska to Florida. Our expertise goes beyond just USB, we understand what it takes to make rugged, dependable power stations with a variety of sophisticated outputs that will work when and where you need them.
US Based Solutions Center Team: Our friendly customer service team is located onsite in at our headquarters in Utah. These power experts are knowledgeable and easy to reach by phone, email, or online chat.*12V Car Charger and solar panels sold separately
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station, 400Wh Battery Powered Generator with 12V, AC and USB Outputs
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 396Wh lead acid battery portable power station can power up to 7 devices at once (33Ah @ 12V)
- Continuous 300W, 600W surge pure-sine wave inverter, 2.1A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Charge phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, and most small devices. Backup power for small appliances, lights, and more
- Recharges from AC, 12V or solar panels (sold separately). Gas-free generator alternative with no noise, no fumes, no maintenance
- Chainable with other 33Ah lead acid batteries for longer runtimes
- Designed and engineered by power station experts with a US-based customer service center